When you compare what it takes to run a land casino to online casino, its little wonder that online casinos can afford to give their players better odds and generous bonuses. A land casino needs to employ croupiers, dealers, pit bosses, managers, security officers, waitresses and someone to come round and empty ashtrays. And who pays for it? The customer of course.
Online Casinos are as good as their software
That’s one of the main reasons why online casinos have become so popular over recent years. Yet there are some online casinos that are more successful than others, and they are usually the ones that have made the right decision regarding their software.
|1||Spin Palace||$1000||Review||Play Now »|
|2||Jackpot City||$1600||Review||Play Now »|
|3||Gaming Club||$350||Review||Play Now »|
|4||Ruby Fortune||$750||Review||Play Now »|
|5||River Belle||$800||Review||Play Now »|
There isn’t a vast choice of specialized casino software suites out there, and some are better than others. Like the saying goes “cheap is dear” and online casinos who choose the least expensive software on which to build their casino usually find themselves paying the price in other ways.
The key software suppliers for the online casino industry are as follows:
1. Realtime Gaming: Realtime have been around for a number of years and have built a reasonably solid reputation as providers of online casino software. Their specialty is slots, while they do offer a wide range of table games. Realtime are one of the few software companies who are geared up to accept US players.
2. Top Game: Top Game are new to the world of casino software and are pushing hard to spread their name in this competitive field. What separates them from the competition is their rapid download time and extensive use of 3D graphics in its games. While it can be exceptionally true to life – 3D graphics are not everybody’s cup of tea!
3. Playtech: With more than a decade of casino software production experience, Playtech are one of the leading players in the industry with their software being used by many leading online casinos. Their specialty is producing software for poker, bingo and slots while their table games are fairly standard. Playtech are another software company who are unable to accept players from the United States
4. Cryptologic: Cryptologic are probably the longest running casino software company, having been in business for fifteen years, since the very early days of online gaming. They began their career as developers of encrypted security systems in the pioneering days of online gaming, and gradually moved into the production of casino gaming platforms.
Like a number of the other leading software companies, Cryptologic are obliged not to accept US players.
5. Rival Gaming: Owned by the Black Chip company of Cyprus in the Mediterranean, Rival Gaming is a relative newcomer to the online casino software scene, having only been around for five years. Their principal advantages are their strong graphics, and wide range of interactive slot games making for ideal promotions, Rival also gained a stronghold in the market by accepting players from the United States.
Casino of the month
Spin Palace$1000 Bonus
- #1 slots casino in Canada
- 650+ thrilling slot games
- High payout percentage
And then came Microgaming…
Last, but by very far away from being least, in the list of casino software developers are Microgaming. Microgaming are the longest running , largest and most successful company in this specialist field , providing custom designed software to more than 150 of the World’s leading online casinos. The pluses of dealing with a Microgaming online casino is that they are so big and so wide spread that everybody benefits. From the casinos who partner with Microgaming to the players who enjoy using their software. Microgaming’s software is used in all aspects of casino gaming from table games, online slots, poker and even bingo.
Coming in no less 24 languages, Microgaming’s casino software arsenal currently includes 600 different games available in either download or browser access format so there is something for everybody, as well as new games always on the pipeline.
Apart from being the leaders in game development, Microgaming is also pretty adept at initiating promotions throughout the 150 plus casinos in their network. In fact Microgaming was the instigators of the progressive jackpot which has so far dished out jackpots to lucky players of more than $500 million.
Big is beautiful, and Microgaming haven’t got where they are for nothing. So when you are looking for an online casino to play on take a moment to see if they are one of the many Microgaming online casinos. The chances are you won’t regret it.